Tuesday, January 27, 2009

UPDATE!

SO...I fell off the band wagon a bit with working out last wekk however, I did some just not as many days as I should have HOWEVER i am back on track and ready to go! Worked out for an hour and a half today so I feel GREAT.



The wonderful husband come to find out...is in the middle of no where- some say yes we already knew this BUT his Uncle Scott who is in Afghanistan right now as well says he can't even create an excuse to go see him since he is SOOO far out in the middle of the sticks....great warming feeling comes over me NOT...that is not good. I do know that he is with about 200 guys-so I guess thats good! Shane was able to call this weekend, which was really nice! He has hurt his shoulder and that does worry me cause he is very stubborn and that shoulder has already been hurt once. He is tough, but I hope he is ok.



TOMORROW I have a job interview with the Girl Scouts of America....

Girl Scout Visions Program Coordinator– Idaho FallsThis person will work in cooperation with Girl Scouts of Silver Sage Council staff and volunteers in Idaho Falls to help expand the Girl Scout Visions program. The Girl Scouts Visions program is the only all-girl program in Eastern Idaho that provides opportunities for girls, 5th through 8th grade, to learn problem solving, conflict resolution, communication, teamwork, leadership, and to be empowered to make healthy, positive decisions in their lives.
The member’s position will help expand the Girl Scout Visions program to four additional schools and strengthen the two programs that are currently ongoing in the Bonneville County School District. This is a capacity building project which will result in more girls that are better equipped to handle the challenges and pressure from their teenage years to adulthood.




This is the job that I am applying for...SOO I am hoping all goes well. Its seems fitting, I enjoy children like it is NO BODIES business and my clock is ticking slowly but I am craving babies...thank goodness my friends have kids....but maybe atleast on a daily basis working with girls this can help!

I also have a job inteview with the Health Department in Rexburg to work with WIC- which is a great program as well. I however would have to drive from IF to Rexburg EVERYDAY, which I am not to happy about BUT being that I do not have a job right now, ANYTHING will help! I am REALLY wanting this girl scout position.

THIS PAST WEEKEND...
Since Shane and I eloped my parents threw two bridal showers for me this weekend...made off with some REALLY nice stuff that is DEFINITLY needed in out house...I think we pretty much have the basics- except for a TOASTER...hahaha but thats ok, in time. It was a wonderful weekend with my parents. Met some new people that they go to church with- interesting but it was really good. I was able to see three old friend and TONS of family on Saturday so I was happy as a lark! It was a huge blessing to recieve all of that.

Well I am off to get a good nights rest. It has been below ZERO here...NO FUN AT ALL. Wish you all health,wealth and HAPPINESS...... LOVES!

3 comments:

Ashley Smith said...

You'll do great in you interview. xoxox

Em said...

russian red from mac. i went to nordi's and had them do my lips for me. they showed me a bunch of tricks:-) i also bought a grape colored liner and a lip base (i can't remember the real name for the lip base, but it is a white clear stick, kind of lick a chapstick, to help the red from bleeding). have fun!

Shane and Jessie Hayes said...

Thanks EM...next time I am in UTAH i will do that, I miss MAC we don't have it here!