So I am still on the job hunt! NOT fun at all may I add. However, I am going home for my bridal shower later this month...lil excited about it. Somewhat uneasy about it. Iam going to Utah to get my hair done, go to the doctor and see some MUCH needed visits with friends!!
I am also working on planning Shane and I are honeymoon in a sense. We didn't get one because he got deployed to quickly afterwards and we are looking at another year and a half of training before we are stationed so I am working on finding a place to go and having just an all out riot. I want to lay out but I also want to be able to do everything and then some!! Outdoors hiking, nice dinner, dancing- cause we both can shake it! hahaha, I want to swim...there are just many many things that I want to do. SO...any suggestions??
Hope everyone is safe and healthy!(COUGH COUGH RACHEL) Em, I love the red lips- one day I will get to be able to wear them!! One day!
Love you all!
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh yay, i made a cameo on your post;-) i think you should go to the virgin islands or on a caribean cruise to st. croix or something fancy like that. that way you could dance in the cruise ship clubs at night too;-)
Post a Comment