Hey guys! Just so you know, with my wonderful friend Michelle...whose assisting in planning Relay in Idaho Falls, I am going to be her little assistant!! Michelle was amazing and introduced me to the woman who is regionally over Relay so that will help even more while I don't have a job I might as well volunteer for something that is good.
SO...I need your help. As a member of Team Awesome I need to raise $100. If you could give a dollar I would be happy and if you know anyone else that would be interested in donating, parents, friends, coworkers this is a big thing.
By know I think we all know someone who has been affected by Cancer. Shane two Great-Grandparents one died from cancer one is dying from cancer. His Great Aunt died of cancer related disease. My two Grandparents that I love dearly died of cancer. Its in everyone's life and I think this is a great cause SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help me in doing this! I am investing a lot of time and energy so please help me if you can!
http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLFY09National?px=8906307&pg=personal&fr_id=14694
Thank you so much! I hope you are all doing great! When I get pictures I will post them of last nights even it was a blast and Michelle did a great job!
Friday, January 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
where can we mail you a check?
Post a Comment