Saturday, January 31, 2009

Jobs jobs jobs.....

So I had the interview with the girl scouts...its paid but its not. they supplement your income since is a volunteer so NOT good its about 750 a month. So we will see. The health department...10/hr and working with WIC always a good program. Last, I had a call at 9:45am on Friday and they wanted me there at 11 am- KILLER JOB...so that one is acctually my favorite out of all of them! I found out next week so that is good!

So I haven't talked to Shane for nearly a week. NOT FUN! However I can't complain, Tina is Aunt said she come relate- she can except she has 3 little ones at home so I should be complaining too much.

Shane's friend Cory I guess if finally making some progress getting into the Navy and I kinda just want the boys back together. Never met Cory or his wife, but he was a big part of Shane back when Cory was still in. His wife is just beautiful and I can't wait till we get to all meet each other. Hopefully if Shane decides to go in the guys will atleast be near each other. I don't some how I have it in my head if Shane is will his good friends he will be safer...but i am nuts- its Shane he meets people every where he goes and friends at that. Any ways off that rant....

Hope you all have a WONDERFUL weekend...I will be cleaning the house. SUPER BOWL sunday will be spent at Grandma's house... :)

No comments: