Monday, January 5, 2009

1 Day down!!

Well I did it, went to the gym for just over an hour...hey you gotta start somewhere right. I was running and walking for an hour straight today!! SO I was excited. I put a big ol' sticker on the calender! I think at the end of the month I will have to take a picture. I want all of the days filled up!!

Well Miss Emily you seem to be the star here! Candice- a REALLY good ol' friend found your information VERY useful. So thank you again for your wonderful advice, its always helpful!

I think that I am VERY excited for what lies ahead and what I will hopefully be shedding here in the up and coming 6 months!

Candice you can do this!! I wish I lived near you that way we could so do this together but I promise to post a lot and you can do this!

Thanks again for all of your support through everything in life, its a great help! Hope you all have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Em said...

yay!!! keep up the hard work sister! don't forget the weights. without the weights nada nada.