So friends I finally got a job as a Psycosocial Rehabilitation Worker and I am SOOOOOO EXCITED!
Also today...Shane's Uncle got to see him...and no one knew that Shane was his nephew. SO in a meeting that his uncle who is a Lt. Col. (way up there for you non military peeps) he had a HUGE meeting. Well the brought up a Sgt Hayes (my fabulous husband) and everyone loved him. They were talking him up and no one knew his Uncle was his Uncle. SO I was very please. I guess he is up for a meterious (spelling sorry) promotion- which I guess you are usually a Sgt. for atleast 2-4 years before becoming a Staff Segent(CORY could tell me more about this) ....SO BASICALLY MY HUSBAND IS THE ISH...hahaha kidding but not really. I guess this type of promotion is kind of unheard of at his rank...so i am bragging about my husband but I love him dearly and miss him more....
Oh and another tide bit of knowledge MY HUSBAND CAN DO OVER 35 DEAD HANG PULL UPS..... I am thinking I need to go to the gym more!
Love you all hope all is well.. and thank you for the prayers and finger crossing and positive thoughts.....
Monday, February 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is so exciting about his promotion and that he got to see his uncle. I don't know what a dead hang pull up is, but I can guess that I can't do any and so am very impressed. I want to hear more about your job.
how to add a button:
go to your layout
add the html gadget
copy and paste the html blog code, "grab my button" on my blog
save, and vwallah! let me know if you have any problems!
dead hang...like if you just grab a bar and hang to a pull up and then all the way back to hanging like you are just hangin there...haha thats my best attempt with out being there to show you
MISS EM...i will work on getting it up!
Congrats girl! So excited for you!
Post a Comment