Saturday, February 21, 2009
bombs
i hate bombs can i tell you this...especially when they are going off when I am talking to my husband. Even though he warned me, I still immidiatly went to tears....tried to hide it and did fairly well at it....he is in a panic almost asking me if i am ok....cause i won't answer him and he knows that it will freak me out. But he made me say ok, and told me he loved me and i told him i loved him and he said he'd call tonight...today was his birthday....so thats good. He was happy....however i am paranoid to the most extreme but he is good at what he does and has a good group of guys with him and thats all i can rely on. I miss him....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Jessie I love you very much! You are an amazingly strong person and I have always looked up to you for that.
Stay strong, Jessie, you're in our prayers!
Post a Comment