So Shane is trying to reenlist- good and bad. He is trying to do a really scary job. Its called EOD- go ahead look it up and look up hurt locker its a movie...its about the army division of his job but still the same. Warning some harsh words in trailer. This friday is 4 weeks they said we would know in 2-6...so who knows still waiting. I hope so, cause I will be slightly PISSED if he could have been home weeks ago. HE missed his Aunt and her kids and he is missing my brothers wedding....I miss him dearly. Oct 27 will be one year without him. Aug 22 is my birthday I highly doubt he'll be here and our anniversary of 1 year married is Sept. 5....gotta love being a military wife. SOmetimes I dont think that I am cut out for this.
we are looking to buy a new car. I cant make up my mind to save my life. I miss Shane and thats all I can seem to focus on. We did get a puppy, check out fb...he is so fun but is such a little terror right now. The house is near done, just details and odds and ends. I hope to have it to just Shane and I soon or its going up for sale.....
I miss SHane...........
Monday, August 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
okay, so can he come home if he doesn't do that scary job too or only if he does the scary job? i don't know how you do it. a year apart??? so hard!
He will come home regardless in probably another month or so. If he doesnt to the job it'll be sooner rather then later. If he does the job probably be end of sept.
Post a Comment