So its been forever...sorry. This past weekend was the flu... Now I know why I always recieved a flew shot every single year. I mangaged to catch it early and was back at work after 3 days...maybe a little early but in Shane's words he needs a "Suga Mama!" HAHAHA I laughed so hard when he told me that.
Shane is thinking about staying in again...going special ops or EOD (Explosive ordinal device) yeah he would play with bombs for the second one! We are working on coming to an educated final decision and the way that I see it, is that it will come down to the end and we will decide, each decision carries a lot of baggage.
Michelle and Brian moved into their new house...WHICH IS OH SO FUN!! I love it. There is TONS of un packing to do but I am very happy for them.
Work is amazing, each week I am constantly reminded that this is right where I need to be. I work with really amazing people that I know I needed in my life right now for a reason. They are so helpful and its just such a relief and a blessing to be working and helping other people. My job is never the same from day to day and it is ALWAYS changing- which is perfect for me so that I do not get bored with it its constantly challenging me to do more.
I am looking to buying a new car right now which is scary- I have never done that before. However I am very excited, I'm truely becoming an adult and taking a hold of my future. I can not wait for what my life has to hold this year, there have been soo many changes just in the last 6 months...its just crazy, I can't wait. I can't wait for when Shane can come home and the great things that are to come. He has given so much so that I can live and have everything that I need and even some things that I don't! I am very blessed and thankful for that! He does so much and I hope he understands how much I am thankful for it!
Hope everyone is healthy and happy. Be thankful what you have...always focus on the positives....love to you all
Monday, March 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
so fun to hear what's going on, love to you:-)
You have a blog! I just saw you comment on Lauren's and I got so excited. I hope you don't mind if I check how things are every now and then. I am glad you are happy and in love! Your boy is so handsome! Congratulations on your new job! -Chelsea
Post a Comment