Monday, December 29, 2008

New Year!


Well I honestly think that I am getting ahold of this blogging thing. I changed the layout so that it looks much cuter! I have 2 days till New Years Resolutions Start. I am going to run a half marathon this year, most likely the Teton Dam.


Rachel should be here with me.....JUNE 13, 2009. Which gives me more then enough time to get into shape. I am also going to be playing soccer on a womans league in Idaho Falls which I believe it is starting in March with some of the women from the Health Department which I CAN NOT wait for. It can't come soon enough! I miss playing SO SO SO much. Hopefully I can show a few friends and Shane's family how I really play!

Oh well here are a few New Year's Resolutions...like everyone else there will be some repeats but hey its all good!

New Years Resolutions...lets see how many stick!


  1. Lose 10-15 lbs

  2. Don't eat fatty stuff! haha

  3. Drink more water

  4. Run a half marathon

  5. Pick up a new sport/hobby with the hubby

  6. play soccer

  7. work out more

  8. travel two 1 new place

  9. become a better wife and best friend

  10. Develope into a nicer more well rounded person!

I think that that is a good start! Lets see where we are at in a year! I can't wait for the new year and what i may bring. I really am SOOOOOOO excited to live with Shane! Woo hoo be a real couple! I can't wait till we get stationed somewhere and just see where we are at in a Year. I wish you all the best year.


Health, Wealth, and Happines


Jessie Hayes


2 comments:

Em said...

love your new background,so cute.you are so brave to post all of your resolutions! go jess:-) so glad we could get together. we loved having you.

Rach and Tay Campbell said...

LOVE this blog. okay your resolutions are all awesome. I cant wait to run that freaking race with you...I NEED IT! haha well be together this year! I have to see you at least, its one of my goals...and if i come to school down there, well see MORE than enough of eachother! haha I miss you lady...well talk soon!

xx

Rach