this is basically a HUGE I LOVE MY RACHEL BLOG....
to begin we met what two years ago now- roommates both having no idea why they were in utah decided.forced into it, but she is amazing. we knew the same people- allreds who knew- she just ran the marathon of her life - - - which i give her mad props. the most horrible blister on earth - she did it, she has always been a much better runner or just a stronger mind whatever she is amazing. She is leaving, I HATE THAT SHE IS LEAVING. I have always been a worry wart and I am terrified of this trip. HOWEVER its something she needs to do. I was telling my dad about it and he is like is this normal for her- HECK YES IT IS- this woman dad is amazing if she wants something she will get there, she loves it there she finds peace there and she will continue to find her self there! She is the sweetest woman- shes put up with me- I bless the poor girl. I am snappy, rude, sweet, caring, motherly, violent at times- sorry rach for the upper cut but we always come back. She will forever be a friend and someone who I will forever look up to. She is my role model most of the time and can usually be a voice of reason. I miss her uncordinated outfits and voice of an angel- she is amazing and someone I will love forever she is my best friend and will always remain.
She is brilliant and an amazing photographer, she is random and she is someone I have always wanted to be like she pushes me to be better even though for almost a year we have been seperated by miles or kilometers in her case but she is always there. Be safe Rachy- I will worry a ton and we have a trip and pictures to take when you return! love you
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
JESSIE! I LOVE YOU. im going to do a response blog post tomorrow. I love you. xoxo
Post a Comment