i MISS this
yes yes my husband...he is the most amazing man. He deals with me everyday- not the easiest tasks. He is deteremined, he is STUBBORN, he has the LARGEST heart in the world, he is unique and A L L M I N E. HAHA He is a joy, he always pushes me to be better even if I yell back. He may push and push and push so that I do not slow down and when I fall he is always there to help me up and help me refocus and to help me push on. He works his butt off to provide for us so I can finish school. He puts everyone else before himself a good trait and a trait when he is in a combat zone I wish he didn't have, he is my anchor and my rock. His voice calms every sense of me, he can say hello and my worries are completely washed away. He calms me, my stress is gone my life is happy. He smile, his laugh, oh it melts my heart.
When he is away which is 8 months away when he comes home, it breaks my heart. I feel like I am falling in love all over again, like I never kissed him before. We have only been married for two months and sepereated most of it however we have put each other through hell and been through hell and back it feels like however we never stop remembering to love each other regardless. We fight for each other when no one else would and we don't stop. We have a never ending love for each other. He is my guiding light- we are an amazing team. He maybe crazy and he may always be fighting a battle and taking on the world but he does what others wont do, he fights for our family that WE WILL HAVE ONE DAY- hell or high water. He's a fighter but that man has the BIGGEST HEART I have ever seen.
He is my other half and my best friend who has never not been there for me, I may not hear his voice but we have never gone longer then 14 days without hearing the others voice- which when you are in the middle of a combat zone can feel like years and its very very hard to understand that I am lucky if its only 14 days without hearing from him- civilian wives most wouldn't understand that. He fights for his guys and 3 months before deployment is trying to tell me I need to make sure to build good packages- these guys have no idea how much he does for them, I hope they realize this.
He is so brilliant- the man is so so so smart and anything he does or touches turns to gold- i'm hoping I eventually turn into the perfect wife but for somereason I am not there yet hahaha he is amazing and to me can conquer the ENTIRE WORLD himself.
Thank you for loving me and putting up with me. Thank you for being you and always pushing me to be better.
I love him and I miss him more then anyone can imagion. I love you honey. Be safe, work hard and please please please come home soon safely. Oink Oink hug hug kiss kiss
ps- i can't sleep without you hense the 2 am posting...
3 comments:
i'm the same way, always sleeping better when sean is home.
I LOVE THIS POST. you have so much heart Jess, everything Shane touches turnes to gold, ha ha I remember that, but your so much the same way! you amaze me! I look up to you so much for everything you and shaner have been thru and conqured to come out married and more in love than ever! I pray for you two and cant wait to come take beautifull photos of BOTH of you.
xoxo
Rcch
oh, you make me want to cry dear. i'm so proud of how you two have grown together. i'm happy you finally got married. i love you so so much and i'm so happy for you!
Post a Comment